Thursday, January 6, 2011

CNBC turning a blind eye, I wonder who's telling them to

It's quite funny that CNBC published a press release statement article through Reuters on their website that started a market panic. I then noticed only a half hour later they deleted the release completely. Earlier today at 10:26 AM our treasury secretary Timothy Geithner said that if US congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling that we will default by March 31st of 2011. My friends, family, and colleagues that is only 1 month and 3 weeks away. All I have to say is get ready for the big panic that Wall Street is about to endure. If Congress doesn't act or put some type of statement out soon, I am betting that a large panic is about to occur. I am shorting just about everything I can get my hands on. For the rest of you stupid chart trading technical analysts, I will see your accounts marginally lower. Good day!

Timothy Geithner press release

No comments:

Post a Comment